1. How do I assemble the Copper Chef Bake & Crisp Pan?
Simply set the Easy Lift Tray inside the Baking & Roasting Pan. Then insert the Adjustable Self-Slicing Separators into the Easy Lift Tray. After use, the Handy Storage Lid fits on top for easy storage or to take on the go.
2. What are the dimensions?
The Baking & Roasting Pan measures 12.5” x 9” x 3”.
3. How do I use my Bake & Crisp Pan to turn my oven into an air fryer?
Use the bonus Crisper Basket when you want golden-fried meals with less fat and fewer calories. Simply set the Crisper Basket inside the Baking & Roasting Pan. Your food cooks inside of the Basket. You do not need to use the Easy Lift Tray or Self-Slicing Separators.
4. How do I adjust the Self-Slicing Separators?
The Self-Slicing Separators are made of seven heat distribution panels for nine or eighteen perfect portions—it's your choice! For eighteen portions, leave all seven panels in place. If you choose to make nine portions, simply remove three of the panels before inserting into the Baking & Roasting Pan.
5. Do I need to use butter or oil?
The Bake & Crisp is the first of its kind designed with chef-grade Cerami-Tech Non-Stick coating. There's no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil. For added flavor, you may season the surface with natural oils such as olive, canola, or peanut oil.
6. What is the Copper Chef Bake & Crisp Pan made of?
The Bake & Crisp Pan is carbon steel with Copper Tech™ Non-Stick Coating.
7. Is the Bake & Crisp Pan oven safe?
Yes. The Bake & Crisp is heat resistant up to 550°F.
8. Is the Bake & Crisp Pan portable?
Yes! The Handy Storage Lid makes the Bake & Crisp perfect for storage and worry-free traveling.
9. Do I need to turn my food while it's cooking in the AirFrying Crisper Basket?
No! The AirFrying Crisper Basket allows heat to circulate and penetrate all 360° of your food at the same time. That means no burning and no need to turn or flip your food.
10. Can I cut food while it's inside the Crisper Basket?
Do not attempt to cut food before you have removed it from the Crisper Basket. Always remove your meals from the Crisper Basket before cutting and slicing.
11. Is there a coating on the Bake & Crisp Pan that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with nonabrasive soap before first use.
12. Is the Bake & Crisp Pan copper? Will the coating peel?
The Bake & Crisp Pan is made of aluminum with Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating that will not chip or peel.
13. How do I store my Bake & Crisp Pan?
To protect the surface of the Bake & Crisp Pan, we do not recommend stacking any of its components together with other cookware. Use a soft cloth to protect each piece if you are storing with other cookware.
14. What kind of utensils should I use with my Bake & Crisp Pan?
We recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
15. How do I clean my Bake & Crisp Pan
We recommend you clean all components of the Bake & Crisp Pan by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. The Elevated Mesh Tray is dishwasher safe.
16. Do I need to polish my Bake & Crisp Pan like traditional copper cookware?
No. The Bake & Crisp Pan is coated with Cerami-Tech Non-Stick coating which will not oxidize or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing.
17. Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
Always remember to use potholders when cooking as the Bake & Crisp Pan will get hot. Do not cook with the Lid. Allow the pan to cool before using the Lid for storage or travel.