1. What are the dimensions of the Copper Chef Grill & Bake Mat?
The larger Grill & Bake Mat measures 15.75:" x 13". The smaller Grill & Bake Mat measures 13.25" x 9.25".
2. How does the Grill & Bake Mat keep my grill clean?
When you're grilling with the Grill & Bake Mat, you never have to worry about your food falling through the bars. Even sauces and marinades stay on your meals! There's never a charred mess on the grates to soak or scrub.
3. Can I reuse my Grill & Bake Mat?
Yes! The Grill & Bake Mat is constructed with restaurant grade, heavy-duty materials. Follow easy cleaning instructions after each use and it's ready to go!
4. What type of food is best to cook on the Grill & Bake Mat?
There's no limit to what you can cook on the Grill & Bake Mat! We recommend any food you'd like to prepare with professional, flavorful grill marks. The Grill & Bake is especially perfect for small foods that might otherwise fall through the grates like shrimp or vegetables; food that might otherwise stick, like ribs or fish; and foods you'd like to cook with baste, marinade, or BBQ sauce. Plus, the Grill & Bake is perfect for breakfast foods like eggs, bacon, and sausage!
5. Do I need to use butter or oil?
There's no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil. For added flavor, you may season the cooking surface with natural oils such as olive, canola, or peanut oil.
6. Can I use the Grill & Bake Mat in the oven?
Yes. Do not use the Grill & Bake Mat over 500° F. Your oven stays clean!
7. Can I use the Grill & Bake Mat on public grills?
Yes. Do not use the Grill & Bake Mat over 500° F. Your food never touches the filthy grate!
8. What kind of utensils should I use with my Grill & Bake Mat?
We recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
9. How do I clean my Grill & Bake Mat?
We recommend you clean your Grill & Bake Mat by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. Or, you may put it in the dishwasher.
10. Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
The Grill & Bake Mat will become hot. Always remember to use a heat-resistant oven mitt or potholder. Do not use the Grill & Bake Mat over a roaring flame. Always allow the flame to reduce to a normal level or to glowing coals before arranging the Grill & Bake Mat onto your grill.