1. What are the measurements of the Copper Chef Perfect Cake Pan?
The Copper Chef Perfect Cake Pan measures 9" in diameter.
2. Do I need to coat the Cake Pan with butter, oil, or shortening?
The Cake Pan is designed with chef-grade non-stick Coating. There's no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil. For added flavor, you may season the cooking surface with natural oils.
3. How does the Cake Pan reduce cleanup?
Nothing sticks to the Cake Pan's premium-grade non-stick coating. Not even burnt cheese! Your cake lifts right out— effortlessly. This makes cleanup fast and easy. There's no soaking or scrubbing required.
4. What kind of utensils should I use with my Cake Pan?
We recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
5. Is the Cake Pan oven safe?
Yes. The Cake Pan is heat resistant up to 550°F.
6. What is the Copper Chef Cake Pan made of?
The Cake Pan is carbon steel with Copper Tech™ Non-Stick Coating.
7. Is the Cake Pan portable?
Yes! The Handy Storage Lid makes the Cake Panp perfect for storage and worry-free traveling.
8. Is there a coating on the Cake Pan that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with nonabrasive soap before first use.
9. How do I clean my Cake Pan?
We recommend you clean your Cake Pan by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. Or, you may put it in the dishwasher.
10. Do I need to polish my Cake Pan like traditional copper cookware?
The Cake Pan is the first of its kind coated with premium non-stick coating. It will not oxidize or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing.
11. How do I store my Cake Pan?
To protect the surface of the Cake Pan, we do not recommend stacking other cookware inside of the Pan during storage. Use a soft cloth to protect the coating if you must store the Cake Pan with other cookware.
12. Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
Always remember to use oven mitts or potholders when handling as the Cake Pan will get hot in the oven.