If you decide that you don’t love this product, your order is covered by our 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee. You have 60 days from the day you receive your product to request a replacement product or refund of the purchase price minus processing and handling fees. Proof of purchase is required.
To receive a refund or replacement, you must return the product to us at your expense. To return the product, call customer service and request a return merchandise authorization number or simply use your original order number. You can find your order number on www.customerstatus.com.
Pack the product carefully and include in the package a note with (1) your name, (2) mailing address, (3) phone number, (4) email address, (5) reason for return, and (6) proof of purchase or order number, and (7) specify on the note whether you are requesting a refund or replacement. Write the return merchandise authorization number on the outside of the package. Send the product to the following return address:
500 Returns Road
Wallingford CT 06495
1. How do I assemble the Bacon Crisper?
The Bacon Crisper has two parts: an Elevated, Non-Stick Crisp Wave Rack and a Non-Stick Drip Pan. Simply stand the Crisp Wave Rack on top of the Drip Pan before placing food on the Crisp Wave Rack.
2. What are the dimensions of the Bacon Crisper?
The Large Elevated Crisp Wave Rack measures 12.5" x 10.5" and the Non-Stick Drip Pan measures 12.75" x 10.75".
3. How does the Bacon Crisper help keep my oven clean and safe?
The Drip Pan is designed to catch any crumbs, drips, or splatters that may result during cooking. Then, you can simply drain the fat and grease away for easy cleanup.
4. How many pieces of bacon can I make at once with the Bacon Crisper?
The Bacon Crisper's Crisp Wave Rack is large enough to cook 12 pieces of bacon at once. The Bacon Crisper works with all cuts of bacon, from super thin sliced to extra-thick cuts.
5. Can I use the Bacon Crisper to make anything other than bacon?
Other than crispy, crunchy bacon, the Crisp Wave Rack can be used to cook mouthwatering meatballs, crispy and cheesy mozzarella sticks, and more.
6. How can I use the Drip Pan as a baking sheet?
Use the Drip Pan as a baking sheet to cook your favorite chocolate chip cookies, fresh bread rolls, and anything else you would normally cook on a baking/cookie sheet. Because the Drip Pan has Premium-Quality Non-Stick Coating, your baked goods won't stick to the Pan.
7. Do I need to use any butter or oil?
The Bacon Crisper is designed with Premium-Quality Non-Stick Coating. There's no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil. For added flavor, you may season the surface with natural oils, such as olive, canola, or peanut oil.
8. Do I need to flip or turn my food while it's cooking?
The Bacon Crisper's Crisp Wave Rack allows heat to circulate and penetrate all sides of your food at the same time. It cooks all 360° of your food evenly on all sides. There is no turning needed.
9. What is the Bacon Crisper made of?
The Bacon Crisper is carbon steel with Chef-Grade Non-Stick Coating.
10. Is the Bacon Crisper oven safe?
Yes. The Bacon Crisper is heat resistant up to 450° F.
11. Can I cut food while it's still on the Crisp Wave Rack?
Do not attempt to cut food before you have removed it from the Crisp Wave Rack. Always remove your meals from the Crisp Wave Rack before cutting or slicing.
12. Can I cut food while it's still on the Drip Pan?
Do not attempt to cut food before you have removed it from the Drip Pan. Always remove your meals from the Drip Pan before cutting or slicing.
13. What kind of utensils should I use with my Bacon Crisper?
We recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
14. Is there a coating on the Bacon Crisper that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with nonabrasive soap before first use.
15. Is the Bacon Crisper actual copper? Will the coating peel?
The Drip Pan is made of aluminum while the Crisp Wave Rack's wire mesh is stainless steel. Both are coated with copper-colored Chef-Grade Non-Stick coating that will not chip or peel.
16. How do I clean my Bacon Crisper?
We recommend you clean your Bacon Crisper by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. Or you may use the dishwasher.
17. Do I need to polish my Bacon Crisper like traditional copper cookware?
No. The Bacon Crisper is coated with Premium Non-Stick coating which will not oxidize or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing.
18. Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
Always remember to use potholders when cooking because both the Crisp Wave Rack and the Non-Stick Drip Pan will get hot.