If you decide that you don’t love this product, your order is covered by our 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee. You have 60 days from the day you receive your product to request a replacement product or refund of the purchase price minus processing and handling fees. Proof of purchase is required.
To receive a refund or replacement, you must return the product to us at your expense. To return the product, call customer service and request a return merchandise authorization number or simply use your original order number. You can find your order number on www.customerstatus.com.
Pack the product carefully and include in the package a note with (1) your name, (2) mailing address, (3) phone number, (4) email address, (5) reason for return, and (6) proof of purchase or order number, and (7) specify on the note whether you are requesting a refund or replacement. Write the return merchandise authorization number on the outside of the package. Send the product to the following return address:
500 Returns Road
Wallingford CT 06495
1. Is the Copper Chef pan dishwasher safe?
Yes! The Copper Chef pan is safe to use on any surface.
2. Is there a coating on the Copper Chef pan that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with non-abrasive soap before first use.
3. Is the Copper Chef pan actual copper or copper in color? Is it a coating that will peel?
The pan is copper colored, coated aluminum with a steel induction plate.
4. Is the Copper Chef pan scratch resistant?
Yes. As with all non-stick cookware, we recommend using non-metallic, plastic or silicone cooking utensils.
5. Can you cook on an open fire with the Copper Chef pan?
Although the pan can be used on an open fire, it is designed for kitchen use.
6. Is the Copper Chef pan non-stick?
Yes, it is a ceramic-coated, non-stick pan.
7. What is the weight of the Copper Chef pan?
The Copper Chef pan weighs 1.93 lb.
8. Copper pots and pans must be polished frequently. What do you use?
The exterior of the pan is copper-colored coating, so it does not require frequent polishing.
9. How do I clean my Copper Chef pan?
Clean your Copper Chef pan with mild soap and water and a soft, non-metal scrubber.
10. Does the handle on the Copper Chef pan get hot?
No, it is coated with Cerami Tech non-stick coating which will not oxidize or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing.The handle is hollow, making it cooler than solid-core handles. Be sure to use a pot holder, as the handle can get hot on the stovetop and when in the oven.
11. Is the Copper Chef pan oven-safe?
Yes, though you should always remember to use pot holders when removing the pan from the oven.
12. What kind of utensils should I use with the Copper Chef pan?
Non-Metallic utensils made of plastic or silicone should be used.
The manufacturer warrants that your Copper Chef™ is free of defects in materials and workmanship. The Copper Chef™ non-stick ceramic coating is warranted not to peel, chip, or blister with normal home use for the lifetime of the original purchaser, and all other parts and components are warranted for 60 days from the date of the purchaser's receipt of the product. This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
1. Except for the ceramic coating, normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty. This warranty applies to consumer use only, and is void when the product is used in a commercial or institutional setting.
2. The warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated. This warranty is void if the product has been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or repair, or unauthorized modification.
3. This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by the manufacturer. Any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
4. Repair or replacement of the product (or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund of the purchase price less any shipping, handling or processing fees that you paid) is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this warranty. Under this warranty or in any claim for breach of this warranty, the manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of this warranty or any implied warranty on this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
5. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
If warranty service is necessary, the original purchaser must pack the affected product securely and send it postage paid with a description of the problem and date of receipt, proof of purchase, the purchaser's name and mailing address, and a check or money order for $12.00 per pan to the following address: Copper Chef, 500 Returns Road, Wallingford, CT 06495. If Tristar elects to refund the purchase price, Tristar will also return to you the above referenced check or money order.