If you decide that you don’t love this product, your order is covered by our 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee. You have 60 days from the day you receive your product to request a replacement product or refund of the purchase price minus processing and handling fees. Proof of purchase is required.
To receive a refund or replacement, you must return the product to us at your expense. To return the product, call customer service and request a return merchandise authorization number or simply use your original order number. You can find your order number on www.customerstatus.com.
Pack the product carefully and include in the package a note with (1) your name, (2) mailing address, (3) phone number, (4) email address, (5) reason for return, and (6) proof of purchase or order number, and (7) specify on the note whether you are requesting a refund or replacement. Write the return merchandise authorization number on the outside of the package. Send the product to the following return address:
500 Returns Road
Wallingford CT 06495
1. How large is the Copper Chef Wok’s cooking surface?
The Wok’s innovative technology heats both the bottom and sides to create a super-sized 360° cooking surface. Regular frying pans only cook from the bottom.
2. What is the Copper Chef Wok’s cooking capacity?
The Wok has a jumbo 6-quart cooking capacity for family-size meals.
3. Do I need to use butter or oil?
The Wok is designed with Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating. Although no oil is required, it may be used to flavor your meals.
4. My meals cook much faster in the Wok than in ordinary frying pans. What’s the secret?
The stainless steel induction plate is built directly into the Wok. It distributes high heat evenly to the entire cooking surface.
5. The Wok has replaced my need for multiple frying pans. What else can I do with it?
Not only is the Wok an excellent frying pan, it can also be used as a steamer, stock pot, deep fryer, sauté pan, pasta pot, baking dish, and roasting pan. You can even make popcorn in it!
6. Can I put my Wok into the oven?
We hope you do! The Wok’s 850° F heat resistance makes it extremely versatile. Use it in the oven to make biscuits, roast a turkey, or even bake a cake!
7. What kind of utensils should I use with my Wok?
We recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
8. Does the Wok contain PTFE or PFOA?
Absolutely not. The Wok is free of both PTFE & PFOA.
9. Is there a coating on the Wok that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with nonabrasive soap before first use.
10. Is the Wok actual copper? Will the coating peel?
The Wok is aluminum with a stainless steel induction plate. It is coated with copper colored Cerami-Tech Non-Stick coating that will not chip or peel.
11. Can I cook on an open fire with the Wok?
Although the pan can be used on an open fire, it is designed for kitchen use.
12. Does the Wok come with a recipe book?
Yes! You will receive a bonus recipe book with over 20 different American, Italian, Mexican, and Asian-inspired recipes for everything from breakfast to dessert!
13. How do I clean my Wok?
We recommend you clean your Wok by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. Or, you may put it in the dishwasher.
14. Do I need to polish my Wok like traditional copper pots and pans?
No, it is coated with Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating which will not oxidize or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing.
15. How do I store my Wok?
To protect the surface of the Wok, we do not recommend stacking other cookware inside of the pan during storage. Use a soft cloth to protect the coating if you must store the Wok with other cookware.
16. Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
Always remember to use potholders, as the handle can get hot when on the stovetop and in the oven. If you received a lid, potholders should be used as well. When lifting the lid, divert your face and body from the pan as hot steam may escape.
The manufacturer warrants that your Copper Chef™ is free of defects in materials and workmanship. The Copper Chef™ non-stick ceramic coating is warranted not to peel, chip, or blister with normal home use for the lifetime of the original purchaser, and all other parts and components are warranted for 60 days from the date of the purchaser's receipt of the product. This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
1. Except for the ceramic coating, normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty. This warranty applies to consumer use only, and is void when the product is used in a commercial or institutional setting.
2. The warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated. This warranty is void if the product has been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or repair, or unauthorized modification.
3. This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by the manufacturer. Any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
4. Repair or replacement of the product (or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund of the purchase price less any shipping, handling or processing fees that you paid) is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this warranty. Under this warranty or in any claim for breach of this warranty, the manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of this warranty or any implied warranty on this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
5. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
If warranty service is necessary, the original purchaser must pack the affected product securely and send it postage paid with a description of the problem and date of receipt, proof of purchase, the purchaser's name and mailing address, and a check or money order for $12.00 per pan to the following address: Copper Chef, 500 Returns Road, Wallingford, CT 06495. If Tristar elects to refund the purchase price, Tristar will also return to you the above referenced check or money order.