Tristar Products is so confident that you will enjoy your product, that we cover every product with our 60-Day Money Back Guarantee. However, if you decide that you don’t love our product, your order is covered by our 60-Day Money Back Guarantee which starts the day your product is delivered. You have 60 days to return your product. Proof of purchase is required. Monetary refunds do not include original processing and handling fees. See Return Policy below for return details.
Your satisfaction is our main goal. If you decide that you don’t love our product, your order is covered by our 60-Day Money Back Guarantee which starts the day your product is delivered. You have 60 days to return or replace your product. Proof of purchase is required. Monetary refunds do not include original processing and handling fees.
In order to return or replace your product, please call Customer Service to receive a return merchandise authorization number or simply use your original order number. You can also find your order number on www.customerstatus.com.
Pack your product carefully. Include a note inside the box with your name, address, phone number, email, reason for return and if you are requesting a refund or replacement. To avoid delay, place the note inside the box on top of the product/packaging.
Write your return authorization number on the outside of your box for quick and easy processing.
500 Returns Road
Wallingford CT 06495
If you purchased your product at one of our authorized retailers, please return your product to the store.
1. How many different kitchen pans & appliances does the Wonder Cooker replace?
The Wonder Cooker is a 14-in-1 multi-use cooker. It replaces your deep or shallow roasting pan, crockpot, double roaster, bakeware pan, casserole pan, deep fryer, steamer, crisper, slow cooker, electric skillet, electric grill, chafing serving dish, and even your grill pan.
2. Do I need to use any butter or oil?
The Wonder Cooker is designed with Advanced Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating. There's no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil.
3. Can I cook pasta in the Wonder Cooker?
Absolutely! The Wonder Cooker transforms instantly into a professional pasta pot using the Stainless Steel Deep Fry Baskets.
4. What comes with my Wonder Cooker?
The Wonder Cooker comes with a Deep Casserole Pan and a Shallow Pan, a Recipe Book with over 25 recipes created for the Wonder Cooker by Eric Theiss, a Cook & Look Glass Lid with built-in Oil Infuser, Two Stainless Steel Deep Fry Baskets, and a Mesh Crisping Basket.
5. Is there a coating on the Wonder Cooker that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with nonabrasive soap before first use.
6. What is the Wonder Cooker made of?
The Wonder Cooker is constructed in highest quality, thick cast aluminum with Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating. You get built-in, stainless steel induction plates on both the bottom of the Casserole Pan as well as the Lid (Shallow Pan).
7. How do I clean my Wonder Cooker?
We recommend you clean the Wonder Cooker's components by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. Or, you may put them in the dishwasher.
8. Is the Wonder Cooker designed to go in the oven?
The Wonder Cooker is designed for any stovetop—including induction—while 850° heat resistance makes it equally perfect for the oven.
9. Does the Wonder Cooker contain PTFE or PFOA?
No. Absolutely not. The Wonder Cooker is free of both PTFE & PFOA.
10. What kind of utensils should I use with the Wonder Cooker?
We recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
11. How do I store the Wonder Cooker?
To protect the surface of the Wonder Cooker, we do not recommend stacking other cookware inside of the pans during storage. Use a soft cloth to protect the coating if you must store the Wonder Cooker with other cookware.
12. Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
Always remember to use potholders, as the handles and lid can get hot when on the stovetop and in the oven. When lifting the lid, divert your face and body from the Wonder Cooker as hot steam may escape.
The manufacturer warrants that your Copper Chef™ is free of defects in materials and workmanship. The Copper Chef™ non-stick ceramic coating is warranted not to peel, chip, or blister with normal home use for the lifetime of the original purchaser, and all other parts and components are warranted for 60 days from the date of the purchaser's receipt of the product. This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
1. Except for the ceramic coating, normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty. This warranty applies to consumer use only, and is void when the product is used in a commercial or institutional setting.
2. The warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated. This warranty is void if the product has been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or repair, or unauthorized modification.
3. This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by the manufacturer. Any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
4. Repair or replacement of the product (or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund of the purchase price less any shipping, handling or processing fees that you paid) is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this warranty. Under this warranty or in any claim for breach of this warranty, the manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of this warranty or any implied warranty on this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
5. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
If warranty service is necessary, the original purchaser must pack the affected product securely and send it postage paid with a description of the problem and date of receipt, proof of purchase, the purchaser's name and mailing address, and a check or money order for $14.99 per pan to the following address: Copper Chef, 500 Returns Road, Wallingford, CT 06495. If Tristar elects to refund the purchase price, Tristar will also return to you the above referenced check or money order.