If you decide that you don’t love this product, your order is covered by our 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee. You have 60 days from the day you receive your product to request a replacement product or refund of the purchase price minus processing and handling fees. Proof of purchase is required.
To receive a refund or replacement, you must return the product to us at your expense. To return the product, call customer service and request a return merchandise authorization number or simply use your original order number. You can find your order number on www.customerstatus.com.
Pack the product carefully and include in the package a note with (1) your name, (2) mailing address, (3) phone number, (4) email address, (5) reason for return, and (6) proof of purchase or order number, and (7) specify on the note whether you are requesting a refund or replacement. Write the return merchandise authorization number on the outside of the package. Send the product to the following return address:
500 Returns Road
Wallingford CT 06495
1. What is the capacity?
The Power AirFryer Oven is large enough to accommodate a 9" round pizza or cake, a 9 x 5" loaf pan, or a 5 lb. chicken.
2. What features are specific to the Power AirFryer Oven?
The 7-in-1 Power AirFryer Oven is designed with the same best-selling cooking features as the 5-in-1 Power AirFryer XL. PLUS, we've added a pro-grade dehydrator and rotisserie. In the 7-in-1 Power AirFryer Oven, you can air fry, bake, sauté, grill, roast, dehydrate, and rotisserie.
3. What is the wattage (power)?
4. What are the dimensions of the Power AirFryer Oven?
15" x 14" x 16.25".
5. How long is the power cord?
The power cord is approximately 3 feet 8 inches (44") long.
6. Can I adjust cooking time manually?
Yes! You can manually program The Power AirFryer Oven to your chosen time and temperature. Alternatively, The Power AirFryer Oven has 8 one-touch pre-set functions.
7. Does the Power AirFryer Oven include rotisserie accessories?
Yes! There's a pro-grade rotisserie built right into your Power AirFryer Oven. You get a Rotating Rotisserie Spit and Oil Drip Tray for perfect, tender results every single time.
8. Can I put frozen foods in the Power AirFryer Oven without defrosting them first?
Yes! You do not have to allow frozen foods to thaw before cooking in the Power AirFryer Oven.
9. Can I check my meals during the cooking process?
The Rotating Mesh Basket can be removed at any time during cooking. If you wish, you may "flip" food on the Air Flow Racks to help ensure even cooking. The Power AirFryer Oven will resume its previously programmed cooking cycle. Alternatively, you can turn on the light and watch your meals cook through the glass door.
10. Is it possible to shut off the unit at any time?
Yes. Simply Press the Power Button once. Opening the door pauses the cooking cycle.
11. Why is the Power AirFryer Oven useful?
The 7-in-1 Power AirFryer Oven was designed as an all-in-one multi-use kitchen powerhouse. Not only can you fry food using super-heated air with little to no oil, you can cook tender, delicious rotisserie chicken, kebabs, and more or dehydrate your favorite meats, fruits, and veggies. You get the mouthwatering meals you love in just minutes without added oil or expensive restaurant bills. With very little clean-up time!
12. How do I dehydrate in the Power AirFryer Oven?
The Power AirFryer Oven is designed with a pro-grade, built-in Dehydrator. You can easily dehydrate your favorite fresh meats, fruits and veggies with no added sugar right at home on any or all of the three included Air Flow Racks. See the Owner's Manual for specific instructions.
13. How do I clean the inside of the unit?
Be sure the Power AirFryer Oven is unplugged and has cooled completely. Clean the inner wall and heating element with a non-metal sponge and a small amount of non-abrasive soap. The heating element is not dishwasher safe.
14. Where is the vent located on the Power AirFryer Oven?
The vent is located in the back of the unit. Remember to leave sufficient space between the vent and any adjacent surface that may block air flow such as a wall.
15. What comes with the Power AirFryer Oven?
Your Power AirFryer Oven includes 3 Air Flow Racks, Oil Drip Tray, and access to online recipe video library plus added BONUS FEATURES: 10 Stainless Skewers, XL Rotating Mesh Basket, Rotating Rotisserie Spit, Entire AirFryer Oven Recipe Book Library: America's #1 Favorite Fried Foods Revealed 2nd Edition, Rotisserie Mastery Cooking Guide, and Dehydration Creations Guide. Plus, you get $100 in grocery coupons to redeem at your local grocery store!
16. Can I make kebabs in the Power AirFryer Oven?
Yes! The Power AirFryer Oven is designed with a pro-grade Rotisserie Function that includes 10 Stainless Skewers. Rotisserie an entire chicken to tender, crisp perfection or make juicy, authentic kebabs right in your own kitchen.
17. Do I have to use oil?
It is not necessary to use oil to air fry. The Power AirFryer Oven cooks food with super-heated air instead of oil. You may spray or coat your food with oil as desired for added flavor. Do not pour oil directly into the unit.
18. Is the Power AirFryer Oven dishwasher safe?
The Air Flow Racks and Stainless Skewers are dishwasher safe. All other components may be washed with a small amount of non-abrasive soap and a non-metal sponge.
19. Can I make more than one type of food at once?
Absolutely! The Power AirFryer Oven is designed with 3 levels of Air Flow Racks.
20. Do I need to pre-heat the Power AirFryer Oven?
You don't have to wait for the unit to heat up. With the Power AirFryer Oven, there is no lengthy pre-heating process, the unit heats almost instantly. If cooking from a "cold start," we recommend adding three minutes to your cooking time to compensate.
21. Warranty repairs?
To return the product for replacement or refund within the 60 days, the original purchaser must pack the product securely and send it postage paid with a description of the reason for replacement or refund, proof of purchase, and include your order number on the package, to the following address: Power AirFryer Oven, 500 Returns Road, Wallingford, CT 06495.
The manufacturer warrants that all parts and components are free of defects in materials and workmanship for 60 days. This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
1. The warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated.
2. This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by the manufacturer. Any implied warranty of merchantability or tness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
3. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.