If you decide that you don’t love this product, your order is covered by our 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee. You have 60 days from the day you receive your product to request a replacement product or refund of the purchase price minus processing and handling fees. Proof of purchase is required.
To receive a refund or replacement, you must return the product to us at your expense. To return the product, call customer service and request a return merchandise authorization number or simply use your original order number. You can find your order number on www.customerstatus.com.
Pack the product carefully and include in the package a note with (1) your name, (2) mailing address, (3) phone number, (4) email address, (5) reason for return, and (6) proof of purchase or order number, and (7) specify on the note whether you are requesting a refund or replacement. Write the return merchandise authorization number on the outside of the package. Send the product to the following return address:
500 Returns Road
Wallingford CT 06495
1. Can I prepare foods other than fried dishes with my Power AirFryer Elite?
You can prepare a variety of dishes including steaks, chops, burgers, and baked goods. See the Power AirFryer Elite Recipe Guide.
2. Is the Power AirFryer Elite good for making or reheating soups and sauces?
Never cook or reheat liquids in the Power AirFryer Elite.
3. Is it possible to shut off the Unit at any time?
Press the Power Button once or remove the Outer Basket.
CAUTION: When removing the Outer Basket, do not move Sliding Button Guard forward until the Fry Basket and Outer Basket are resting on a level, heat-resistant surface.
4. What do I do if the Unit shuts down while cooking?
As a safety feature, the Power AirFryer Elite has an Auto Shut-Off device that prevents damage from overheating. Remove the Outer Basket and set it on a heat-resistant surface. Allow the Unit to cool. Remove the Power Cable from the outlet. Restart using the Power Button.
5. Does the Unit need time to heat up?
If you are cooking from a cold start, add 3 mins. to the cook time to compensate.
6. Can I check the food during the cooking process?
You can remove the Outer Basket at any time while cooking is in progress. During this time, you can shake the contents in the Fry Basket if needed to ensure even cooking.
7. Is the Power AirFryer Elite dishwasher safe?
Only the Fry Basket and the Outer Basket are dishwasher safe. The Unit itself containing the heating coil and electronics should never be submersed in liquid of any kind or cleaned with anything more than a hot, moist cloth or nonabrasive sponge with a small amount of mild detergent.
8. What happens if the Unit still does not work after I have tried all the troubleshooting suggestions?
Never attempt a home repair. Contact the manufacturer and follow the procedures set forth by the warranty. Failure to do so could render your warranty null and void.
9. What is the purpose of the Sliding Button Guard?
The Sliding Button Guard helps to ensure you do not press the Basket Release Button accidentally. Pressing the Basket Release Button causes the Outer Basket to separate from the Fry Basket and may result in injury if not done on a level, heat-resistant surface.
The manufacturer warrants that all parts and components are free of defects in materials and workmanship for 60 days. This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
1. The warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated.
2. This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by the manufacturer. Any implied warranty of merchantability or tness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
3. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.