Tristar Products is so confident that you will enjoy your product, that we cover every product with our 60-Day Money Back Guarantee. However, if you decide that you don’t love our product, your order is covered by our 60-Day Money Back Guarantee which starts the day your product is delivered. You have 60 days to return your product. Proof of purchase is required. Monetary refunds do not include original processing and handling fees. See Return Policy below for return details.
Your satisfaction is our main goal. If you decide that you don’t love our product, your order is covered by our 60-Day Money Back Guarantee which starts the day your product is delivered. You have 60 days to return or replace your product. Proof of purchase is required. Monetary refunds do not include original processing and handling fees.
In order to return or replace your product, please call Customer Service to receive a return merchandise authorization number or simply use your original order number. You can also find your order number on www.customerstatus.com.
Pack your product carefully. Include a note inside the box with your name, address, phone number, email, reason for return and if you are requesting a refund or replacement. To avoid delay, place the note inside the box on top of the product/packaging.
Write your return authorization number on the outside of your box for quick and easy processing.
500 Returns Road
Wallingford CT 06495
If you purchased your product at one of our authorized retailers, please return your product to the store.
1. What is the capacity?
The Power AirFryer Oven Elite is large enough to accommodate a 9" round pizza or cake, a 9 x 5" loaf pan, or a 5 lb. chicken.
2. What features are specific to the Power AirFryer Oven Elite?
The 7-in-1 Power AirFryer Oven Elite is designed with the same best-selling cooking features as the 5-in-1 Power AirFryer XL. PLUS, we've added a pro-grade dehydrator and rotisserie. In the 7-in-1 Power AirFryer Oven Elite, you can air fry, bake, sauté, grill, roast, dehydrate, and rotisserie.
3. What is the wattage (power)?
4. What are the dimensions of the Power AirFryer Oven Elite?
13.189" x 12.5984" x 13.8583".
5. How long is the power cord?
The power cord is approximately 3 feet 8 inches (44") long.
6. Can I adjust cooking time manually?
Yes! You can manually program The Power AirFryer Oven Elite to your chosen time and temperature. Alternatively, The Power AirFryer Oven Elite has 8 one-touch pre-set functions.
7. Does the Power AirFryer Oven Elite include rotisserie accessories?
Yes! There's a pro-grade rotisserie built right into your Power AirFryer Oven Elite. You get a Rotating Rotisserie Spit and Oil Drip Tray for perfect, tender results every single time.
8. Can I put frozen foods in the Power AirFryer Oven Elite without defrosting them first?
Yes! You do not have to allow frozen foods to thaw before cooking in the Power AirFryer Oven Elite.
9. Can I check my meals during the cooking process?
The Rotating Mesh Basket can be removed at any time during cooking. If you wish, you may "flip" food on the Air Flow Racks to help ensure even cooking. The Power AirFryer Oven Elite will resume its previously programmed cooking cycle. Alternatively, you can turn on the light and watch your meals cook through the glass door.
10. Is it possible to shut off the unit at any time?
Yes. Simply Press the Power Button once. Opening the door pauses the cooking cycle.
11. Why is the Power AirFryer Oven Elite useful?
The 7-in-1 Power AirFryer Oven Elite was designed as an all-in-one multi-use kitchen powerhouse. Not only can you fry food using super-heated air with little to no oil, you can cook tender, delicious rotisserie chicken, kebabs, and more or dehydrate your favorite meats, fruits, and veggies. You get the mouthwatering meals you love in just minutes without added oil or expensive restaurant bills. With very little clean-up time!
12. How do I dehydrate in the Power AirFryer Oven Elite?
The Power AirFryer Oven Elite is designed with a pro-grade, built-in Dehydrator. You can easily dehydrate your favorite fresh meats, fruits and veggies with no added sugar right at home on any or all of the three included Air Flow Racks. See the Owner's Manual for specific instructions.
13. How do I clean the inside of the unit?
Be sure the Power AirFryer Oven Elite is unplugged and has cooled completely. Clean the inner wall and heating element with a non-metal sponge and a small amount of non-abrasive soap. The heating element is not dishwasher safe.
14. Where is the vent located on the Power AirFryer Oven Elite?
The vent is located in the back of the unit. Remember to leave sufficient space between the vent and any adjacent surface that may block air flow such as a wall.
15. What comes with the Power AirFryer Oven Elite?
Your Power AirFryer Oven Elite includes 3 High Sided Air Flow Racks, Oil Drip Tray, and access to online recipe video library plus added BONUS FEATURES: Stainless Skewers, Fry Basket, Fry Basket Handle, XL Rotating Mesh Basket, Rotating Rotisserie Spit, Rotisserie Stand, Entire AirFryer Oven Recipe Book Library: America's #1 Favorite Fried Foods Revealed 2nd Edition, Rotisserie Mastery Cooking Guide, and Dehydration Creations Guide. Plus, you get $100 in grocery coupons to redeem at your local grocery store!
16. Can I make kebabs in the Power AirFryer Oven Elite?
Yes! The Power AirFryer Oven Elite is designed with a pro-grade Rotisserie Function that includes 8 Stainless Skewers. Rotisserie an entire chicken to tender, crisp perfection or make juicy, authentic kebabs right in your own kitchen.
17. Do I have to use oil?
It is not necessary to use oil to air fry. The Power AirFryer Oven Elite cooks food with super-heated air instead of oil. You may spray or coat your food with oil as desired for added flavor. Do not pour oil directly into the unit.
18. Is the Power AirFryer Oven Elite dishwasher safe?
The Air Flow Racks and Stainless Skewers are dishwasher safe. All other components may be washed with a small amount of non-abrasive soap and a non-metal sponge.
19. Can I make more than one type of food at once?
Absolutely! The Power AirFryer Oven Elite is designed with 3 levels of Air Flow Racks.
20. Do I need to pre-heat the Power AirFryer Oven Elite?
You don't have to wait for the unit to heat up. With the Power AirFryer Oven Elite, there is no lengthy pre-heating process, the unit heats almost instantly. If cooking from a "cold start," we recommend adding three minutes to your cooking time to compensate.
21. Warranty repairs?
To return the product for replacement or refund within the 60 days, the original purchaser must pack the product securely and send it postage paid with a description of the reason for replacement or refund, proof of purchase, and include your order number on the package, to the following address: Power AirFryer Oven Elite, 500 Returns Road, Wallingford, CT 06495.
The manufacturer warrants that all parts and components are free of defects in materials and workmanship for 60 days. This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
1. The warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated.
2. This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by the manufacturer. Any implied warranty of merchantability or tness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
3. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.