60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Your order is covered by our 60-Day Money Back Guarantee, (excludes processing and handling) which starts upon your receipt of your order. To return your product, first call customer service at 1-973-287-5129 to receive a return merchandise authorization number. With this number, you can return your items to the address provided below for a refund of your purchase price, excluding processing and handling. You the consumer are responsible for the cost of returning the product.
If you would prefer to receive your return authorization number via email, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your First & Last name, zip code, phone number and or order number with the request for the RMA and any other information to locate your order. We will respond as soon as possible. Emails will be answered during business hours from 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Return Address: Power AirFryer XL, 500 Returns Road, Wallingford, CT 06495
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that all parts and components are free of defects in materials and workmanship for 60 days from the date the product is received. This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
1. Normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty. This warranty applies to consumer use only, and is void when the product is used in a commercial or institutional setting.
2. The warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated. This warranty is void if the product has been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or repair, or unauthorized modi cation.
3. This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by the manufacturer. Any implied warranty of merchantability or tness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
4. Repair or replacement of the product (or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund of the purchase price) is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this warranty. The manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of this warranty or any implied warranty on this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
5. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Procedure for Exercise of Limited Lifetime Warranty Rights
(In use after expiration of 60 day Money Back Guarantee)
If warranty service is necessary, the original purchaser must pack the product securely and send it postage paid with a description of the defect, proof of purchase, and a check or money order for $19.99 to the following address: Tristar Products Inc., 500 Returns Road, Wallingford, CT 06495.
Frequently Asked Questions
Important Safety Precaution:
When removing the Easy Load Basket, do not press the red Release Button. The red Release Button separates the Easy Load Basket immediately from the Fry Basket. Do not press Red Release Button until Easy Load Basket is set on a secure surface
1. What is the capacity?
The Power AirFryer XL comes in two sizes: Medium 3.4 qt. & Family-Size 5.3 qt.
The 3.4 qt. is recommended for 2-4 people. The 5.3 qt. is recommended for 4-6 people.
2. What is the wattage (power)?
3.4 qt.: 1500 watts
5.3 qt.: 1700 watts
3. What are the dimensions of the Power AirFryer XL?
3.4 qt.: 12.8" H x 11.4" W x 13.2" D.
5.3 qt.: 14.5" H x 12.5" W x 14.9" D.
4. How long is the power cord?
The power cord is approximately 3 feet 9 inches (45") long.
5. Can I adjust cooking time manually?
Yes! You can manually program The Power AirFryer XL to your chosen time and temperature. Alternatively, The Power AirFryer XL has 7 one-touch pre-set functions.
6. Can I put frozen foods in the Power AirFryer XL without defrosting them first?
Yes! You do not have to allow frozen foods to thaw before cooking in the Power AirFryer XL.
7. Can I Roast in it?
Yes! In the Power AirFryer XL, you can air fry, roast, bake, sauté, and grill.
8. Is it safe to remove the Easy Load Basket during the cooking cycle?
Yes. At any time during the cooking cycle, you may remove the Easy Load Basket. Always place on a heat-resistant trivet in order to protect your countertops. The Power AirFryer XL will shut off automatically. When you replace the Easy Load Basket, the Power AirFryer will resume its previously programmed cooking cycle. WARNING: Do not press the Red Release Button until the Easy Load Basket is set on a secure surface. Pressing the red Release Button will cause the Easy Load Basket to separate immediately from the Fry Basket.
9. How do I remove the fry basket from the easy load basket?
Always place the Easy Load Basket on a heat-resistant trivet in order to protect your countertops. Press the red Release Button on the top of the handle to separate the Fry Basket from the Easy Load Basket. Do not press the red Release Button as you are removing the Easy Load Basket from inside the Power AirFryer XL or if the Easy Load Basket is not set on a heat-resistant surface. Pressing the red Release Button will separate the Easy Load Basket immediately from the Fry Basket.
10. Why is the Power AirFryer XL useful?
The Power AirFryer XL uses Rapid Air Technology to fry food using super-heated air & little to no oil. You get a much healthier version of the same fried foods you love in just minutes. With very little clean-up time!
11. How do you fry chicken or fish in the Power AirFryer XL?
You can air fry almost anything in the Power AirFryer XL. Our chefs have put together tons of amazing recipes.
12. How do I clean the inside of the unit?
Be sure the Power AirFryer XL is unplugged and has cooled completely. Clean the inner wall and heating element with a non-metal sponge and a small amount of non-abrasive soap. The heating element is not dishwasher safe.
13. Where is the vent located on the Power AirFryer XL?
The vent is located in the back of the unit. Remember to leave sufficient space between the vent and any adjacent surface that may block air flow such as a wall.
14. What comes with the Power AirFryer XL?
Your Power AirFryer XL includes a bonus divider, recipe book ($20 value), access to the online recipe library & access to online "How-To" video library.
15. Can I bake or make other desserts in the Power AirFryer XL?
Yes! The Power AirFryer XL replaces many of your baking tools.
16. Do I have to use oil?
No. The Power AirFryer XL cooks food with super-heated air instead of oil. You may spray or coat your food with oil as desired for added flavor. Do not put oil directly into the unit.
17. Is the Power AirFryer XL dishwasher safe?
The Fry Basket is dishwasher safe. All other components may be washed with a small amount of non-abrasive soap and a non-metal sponge.
18. Can I make two things at once?
Absolutely! Use the bonus divider to air fry, roast, bake, sauté, or grill two different types of food at the same time.
19. Is the Power AirFryer XL non-stick?
The Power AirFryer XL is coated with professional-grade non-stick coating.
20. How does the Power AirFryer XL work?
Rapid Air Technology fries food with a whirlwind of super-heated air (not oil or lard) for that great crispy fried taste you love. Without all of the fat & calories!
21. Do I need to pre-heat the Power AirFryer XL?
You don't have to wait around for the unit to heat up. The Power AirFryer XL gets up to heat almost instantly. There's no lengthy pre-heating process.
22. How do I remove the Fry Basket from the Easy Load Basket?
Always place the Easy Load Basket on a heat-resistant trivet in order to protect your countertops. Press the red Release Button on the top of the handle to separate the Fry Basket from the Easy Load Basket. Do not press the red Release Button as you are removing the Easy Load Basket from inside the Power AirFryer XL or if the Easy Load Basket is not set on a heat-resistant surface. Pressing the red Release button will separate the Easy Load Basket immediately from the Fry Basket.
21. Warranty repairs?
To return the product for replacement or refund within the 60 days, the original purchaser must pack the product securely and send it postage paid with a description of the reason for replacement or refund, proof of purchase, and include your order number on the package, to the following address: Power AirFryer, 500 Returns Road, Wallingford, CT 06495.