If you decide that you don’t love this product, your order is covered by our 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee. You have 60 days from the day you receive your product to request a replacement product or refund of the purchase price minus processing and handling fees. Proof of purchase is required.
To receive a refund or replacement, you must return the product to us at your expense. To return the product, call customer service and request a return merchandise authorization number or simply use your original order number. You can find your order number on www.customerstatus.com.
Pack the product carefully and include in the package a note with (1) your name, (2) mailing address, (3) phone number, (4) email address, (5) reason for return, and (6) proof of purchase or order number, and (7) specify on the note whether you are requesting a refund or replacement. Write the return merchandise authorization number on the outside of the package. Send the product to the following return address:
500 Returns Road
Wallingford CT 06495
1. What is the capacity of the Power Pressure Cooker XL?
Both 6 quart and 8 quart units are available. The Power Pressure Cooker XL comes in either 6 quart or 8 quart. The Power Pressure Cooker XL Pro comes in 6 quart only.
2. Can I adjust the cooking time on them?
Yes, there is a Time Adjust button. You can manually adjust the pressure on the Power Cooker. On the PPC-XL the pressure is automatically adjusted by the preset buttons.
3. Can I adjust the pressure?
Yes, there is a Pressure Adjust button with a range from 10-80 kPa.
4. Can I sauté or brown food in these units?
Yes, press the Brown button with the lid off before pressurizing. The Power Cooker PRO has a brown button for sautéing. On the Power Pressure Cooker XL press any preset buttons with the lid off to sauté.
5. Can these units slow cook?
Yes, these units have a Slow Cook feature with low pressure.
6. Can I cook rice?
Yes, The Power Cooker Pro has a Rice feature with programmed pressure for cooking rice. The Power Pressure Cooker XL has a Rice setting with 3 sub settings for White Rice, Brown Rice, and Wild Rice. These individual sub settings are program specify for each rice with time and pressure.
7. Are the Power Cookers able to be used for Canning?
Yes, the units reach 80-kPa/11.6 psi, which is the required pressure for canning.
8. What size canning jars can I use in my Power Pressure Cooker XL?
The Power Pressure Cooker XL is designed to accommodate pint-size (16 oz.) jars or smaller. Quart-size (32 oz.) jars will not fit inside the Power Pressure Cooker XL.
9. Can you put frozen foods in the units without defrosting them?
Yes, just remember to add an extra ten minutes for frozen food.
10. How will I know when the pressure cooker has pressurized?
Once pressure is built, the zeroes will stop rotating and begin counting down the cooking time.
11. Will my meal remain hot after the cooking time has elapsed?
Yes, the unit will automatically switch to the Keep Warm function after the set time has elapsed
12. When is it safe to remove the Lid from the Pressure Cooker?
When all pressure is released, the lid may be removed. If the unit is difficult to open, this indicates that the cooker is still pressurized – do not force it open.
13. How do I redeem my grocery coupons?
1. Go to redeemspot.com.
2. Complete the PIN# Request Form using the order number from your Power Pressure Cooker XL invoice or email confirmation. Click Submit.
3. Upon verification, you'll receive your PIN# via email within 24 hours.
4. Visit groceryrewardprogram.com and enter your PIN# for complete access to the reward portal.
5. Take advantage of the $100 in grocery coupons and other cool benefits that come with the service.
14. Warranty Repairs?
If warranty service is necessary, the original purchaser must pack the product securely and send it postage paid with a description of the defect, proof of purchase, and a check or money order for $24.99 to cover return postage and handling to the following address: Tristar Products Inc., P.O. Box 3007, Wallingford, CT 06492
15. How do I go about returning my Power Pressure Cooker XL?
If you’re not 100% satisfied, for any reason, contact a Customer Service Representative at 1-973-287-5159 for a return authorization.
The manufacturer warrants that your Power Pressure Cooker XL is free of defects in materials and workmanship and will, at its option, repair or replace any defective Power Pressure Cooker XL™ that is returned to it. All parts and components of the Power Pressure Cooker XL are warranted for 60 days from the original date of purchase. This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
1. Normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty. This warranty applies to consumer use only, and is void when the product is used in a commercial or institutional setting.
2. The warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated. This warranty is void if the product has been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or repair, or unauthorized modi cation.
3. This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by the manufacturer. Any implied warranty of merchantability or tness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
4. Repair or replacement of the product (or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund of the purchase price) is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this warranty. The manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of this warranty or any implied warranty on this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
5. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.