If you decide that you don’t love this product, your order is covered by our 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee. You have 60 days from the day you receive your product to request a replacement product or refund of the purchase price minus processing and handling fees. Proof of purchase is required.
To receive a refund or replacement, you must return the product to us at your expense. To return the product, call customer service and request a return merchandise authorization number or simply use your original order number. You can find your order number on www.customerstatus.com.
Pack the product carefully and include in the package a note with (1) your name, (2) mailing address, (3) phone number, (4) email address, (5) reason for return, and (6) proof of purchase or order number, and (7) specify on the note whether you are requesting a refund or replacement. Write the return merchandise authorization number on the outside of the package. Send the product to the following return address:
500 Returns Road
Wallingford CT 06495
1. Where can I use the Power Smokeless Grill?
The Power Smokeless Grill is designed to cook authentic, char-grilled BBQ meals indoors all year round. On any day in any weather!
2. How does the Power Smokeless Grill help keep my kitchen clean?
The Power Smokeless Grill includes a stainless, tempered glass to help keep your countertop clean while Turbo-Speed Smoke Extractor Technology helps keep your kitchen virtually smoke-less.
3. Are the parts included easy to clean?
Yes! The Grill and Griddle Plate are designed with Advanced Nonstick Coating, so nothing sticks the surface. There's no soaking or scrubbing required afterwards. Both the Grill & Griddle Plate are dishwasher safe or you may wash by hand.
4. How much can I cook on the Power Smokeless Grill?
The Power Smokeless Grill has an extra large 13.75" x 8" grilling surface. You can grill six burgers or four steaks at one time.
5. What are the dimensions of the Power Smokeless Grill?
The Power Smokeless Grill measures 19.7" L x 11.4" W x. 7.5" H with lid and 19.7" L X 11.4" W X 5.1" H without lid.
6. How does Power Smokeless Grill transform into an electric skillet?
You can turn The Power Smokeless Grill into an electric skillet in seconds by replacing the Grill Plate with the Griddle Plate.
7. How does the Power Smokeless Grill help me cook healthier?
When cooking on the Power Smokeless Grill, fat and oil drain away into the removable Drip Tray. Plus, Advanced Nonstick Coating means no added butter or oil is required.
8. How do I control the cooking temperature on the Power Smokeless Grill?
The Power Smokeless Grill's LED Smart Temperature Control lets you adjust the temperature from 220° F to 450° F with just the push of a button. Heat is distributed evenly for perfect grilling without hot spots.
9. How does the Power Smokeless Grill reduce virtually all the smoke from grilling?
The Power Smokeless Grill's Turbo-Speed Smoke Extractor Technology sucks up smoke and odor utilizing a smoke recycling system. The smoke is captured and extracted through an advanced fan system, greatly reducing the amount of smoke that is let out.
10. Are there different Power Smokeless Grill models?
TOur current model is 1200W. We also offer a 1500W model as an upgrade.
11. What type of utensils should I use?
In order to preserve the nonstick surface, we recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
12. What are the lines between the temperatures on the Temperature Dial?
These lines are for design purposes only.
13. Where are the Electric Fan and Fan Cover?
Both the Electric Fan and Fan Cover are already installed into the unit Base. These parts are not packaged separately.