Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many eggs can I boil in my Copper Chef Perfect Egg Maker?
The Copper Chef Perfect Egg Maker has enough room to boil seven eggs at once.
2. Do I have to program the Copper Chef Perfect Egg Maker to cook the specific type of egg I want?
No. There’s no programming required! Simply fill the Pre-Marked Measuring Cup with water to the line that corresponds with the type of egg you want to make.
3. What type of eggs can I make in my Copper Chef Perfect Egg Maker?
You can make perfectly cooked soft-, medium-, and hard-boiled eggs as well as restaurant-style omelets and poached eggs.
4. How do I assemble the Egg Maker for poaching or cooking omelets?
ALWAYS remember to place the Egg Boiling Insert on TOP of the silver colored Heating Element first. Place the Poaching Insert or Omelet Insert on TOP of the Egg Boiling Insert before cooking. NEVER place one of the Poaching or Omelet Insert directly on the Heating Element. Detailed directions are found on page 11 of the Owners Manual.
5. How do I know when my eggs are finished?
The Copper Chef Perfect Egg Maker shuts off automatically once your eggs are done cooking.