Frequently Asked Questions
Attention: Ready-to-Wear Non-Prescription glasses are not intended to replace prescribed corrective lenses or examinations by an eye care professional. Continuous eye check-ups are necessary to determine your eye health status and vision needs.
1. I need different focal strengths depending on my activity. How can One Power Readers Auto Focus help me?
With One Power Readers Auto Focus, there’s no fixed power – so you only need one pair of glasses. Every pair can correct your up-close vision from a .5 to 2.5 power to give you the “just right” individual strength you require at any given time.
2. How does one pair of One Power Readers Auto Focus give me different focal strengths?
The secret is Flex Focus Optical Lens Technology. The technology designs each lens with a range of corrections from .5 to 2.5. Your eye automatically looks through the lens and finds the right spot where the correction is right for you, so you can focus and read clearly.
3. How do I clean my One Power Readers Auto Focus?
Spray the front and back of the lens with your cleaning solution. Use a microfiber or cotton cleaning cloth to gently wipe the lens dry. It is best to wipe from one side using a circular motion. You should also wipe the nose pad and the hinges to remove any oil that may have gotten on them.
4. Do One Power Readers Auto Focus have a return policy?
Every pair of One Power Readers Auto Focus comes with a 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
5. Can I get in different shapes?
Yes two shapes are available, round and square.
6. What is the width of the temples from ear to ear?
The product is built for the average man and women and measures 5.5″ across.
7. What if you have a larger or smaller head?
The One Power Readers Auto Focus have flexible spring hinges that allow for some deviation from the normal range but if a substantial deviation it may be difficult for this person to shop for readers online.
8. Are they tinted?
1.The readers are not tinted.