Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the material of construction?
This appliance has a stainless steel housing and Inner Pot.
1. What is the proper way to cast the line and reel in fish?
Fish are often attracted to structures in the water, like overhanging trees, boulders, lily pads, logs, docks, mangroves, bushes, etc. Casting the Rechargeable Twitching Lure as close to these structures as possible may net you best results, just be careful not to get your line snagged (welcome to fishing!). A variety of pause & retrieve or drifting & reeling techniques will work with the Rechargeable Twitching Lure, it is always working!
2. What type of gear works best with the Rechargeable Twitching Lure?
Any bait casting or spinning gear is fine to use with our lures.
3. How do I care for my Rechargeable Twitching Lure?
When done fishing in fresh water, simply dry and store in a dry place.
4. In what kind of water does my lure work best?
The Rechargeable Twitching Lure works well in all water conditions: saltwater, fresh water, and also muddy water like no other lure can! It will even catch you fish at night!
5. How do I know what length and weight of lure I should use?
It is always good to check with local bait shops to see what kind of bait is working for that particular location. The Rechargeable Twitching Lure is designed to catch fish of all sizes in any fishing situation.
TIP: Fishing is always about matching local bait fish.
6. How do I get more Rechargeable Twitching Lures?
The Rechargeable Twitching Lure collection features an assortment of sizes, colors and fresh/salt water options.
* Tournament legal per Bass Masters and FLW.