1. How many different kitchen pans & appliances does the Wonder Cooker replace?
The Wonder Cooker is a 14-in-1 multi-use cooker. It replaces your deep or shallow roasting pan, crockpot, double roaster, bakeware pan, casserole pan, deep fryer, steamer, crisper, slow cooker, electric skillet, electric grill, chafing serving dish, and even your grill pan.
2. Do I need to use any butter or oil?
The Wonder Cooker is designed with Advanced Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating. There's no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil.
3. Can I cook pasta in the Wonder Cooker?
Absolutely! The Wonder Cooker transforms instantly into a professional pasta pot using the Stainless Steel Deep Fry Baskets.
4. What comes with my Wonder Cooker?
The Wonder Cooker comes with a Deep Casserole Pan and a Shallow Pan, a Recipe Book with over 25 recipes created for the Wonder Cooker by Eric Theiss, a Cook & Look Glass Lid with built-in Oil Infuser, Two Stainless Steel Deep Fry Baskets, and a Mesh Crisping Basket.
5. Is there a coating on the Wonder Cooker that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with nonabrasive soap before first use.
6. What is the Wonder Cooker made of?
The Wonder Cooker is constructed in highest quality, thick cast aluminum with Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating. You get built-in, stainless steel induction plates on both the bottom of the Casserole Pan as well as the Lid (Shallow Pan).
7. How do I clean my Wonder Cooker?
We recommend you clean the Wonder Cooker's components by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. Or, you may put them in the dishwasher.
8. Is the Wonder Cooker designed to go in the oven?
The Wonder Cooker is designed for any stovetop—including induction—while 850° heat resistance makes it equally perfect for the oven.
9. Does the Wonder Cooker contain PTFE or PFOA?
No. Absolutely not. The Wonder Cooker is free of both PTFE & PFOA.
10. What kind of utensils should I use with the Wonder Cooker?
We recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
11. How do I store the Wonder Cooker?
To protect the surface of the Wonder Cooker, we do not recommend stacking other cookware inside of the pans during storage. Use a soft cloth to protect the coating if you must store the Wonder Cooker with other cookware.
12. Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
Always remember to use potholders, as the handles and lid can get hot when on the stovetop and in the oven. When lifting the lid, divert your face and body from the Wonder Cooker as hot steam may escape.