1. What is the Pitcher made out of?
HealthMaster - Pitcher is made of Polycarbonate.
HealthMaster Elite - Pitcher is made of BPA Free plastic.
2. How many speeds does the unit have?
Both the HealthMaster and the HealthMaster Elite have 8 variable speeds.<
3. What are the dimensions of the unit?
HealthMaster - 21" H x 12.75" W x 16.5" D.
HealthMaster Elite - 19.5" H x 8" W x 8" D.
4. What are the differences between the HealthMaster and the HealthMaster Elite?
The New Features of the HealthMaster Elite Include: New BPA-FREE Pitcher New Stainless Steel Uni-Body blade that includes 4 super sharp serrated blades Extra Large Lid Opening to Add Whole Fruits and Vegetables Easily Sleek Design With Stainless Steel Panels and Easy Grip Pitcher Handle New Motor with almost 2 Horse Power and 1200 Watts of PowerNew Shorter Design New Easy Open Lid New 4 Point Weight Engaging Base. Place It and Blend It! Includes Garden Fresh Recipe Binder with over 100 recipes
5. How is the unit able to make soups?
The centrifugal force of the blade spinning causes friction which heats up the contents.
6. How many ounces does the pitcher hold?
70 ounces / 2 quarts (2000ml).
7. Why is there steam coming from my lid?
There is a Safety Valve release built into the Lid. This allows steam and pressure to release from the unit when soups are being made. The Cap allows steam and pressure to release from the sides when hot liquids are being processed.
8. Why will the machine not turn on?
HealthMaster Elite - The unit must be properly assembled or it will not power on at all. The Pitcher must engage the Weighted Safety Switch or it will not turn on. The display will not light up unless it is properly assembled. Also, you must select a speed and time setting for the unit to run. Otherwise the RUN button will not function.
9. What are the differences between the HealthMaster and the HealthMaster Elite?
HealthMaster - The unit must be properly assembled or it will not power on at all. The pitcher and lid must both be slid into the locked position. The EZ Grip Handle of the pitcher should always be to your right, and the Handy Flipper should always be slid into the built in sensor on the EZ Grip Handle of the pitcher. When the unit is all locked in place a clicking noise can be heard. The display will not light up unless it is properly assembled.
HealthMaster Elite Include: BPA-FREE Pitcher New Stainless Steel Uni-Body blade that includes 4 super sharp serrated blades Extra Large Lid Opening to Add Whole Fruits and Vegetables Easily Sleek Design With Stainless Steel Panels and Easy Grip Pitcher Handle New Motor with almost 2 Horse Power and 1200 Watts of PowerNew Shorter Design New Easy Open Lid New 4 Point Weight Engaging Base. Place It and Blend It! Includes Garden Fresh Recipe Binder with over 100 recipes.
10. Why has the motor shut off while using?
HealthMaster - The unit has a built in safety feature that will shut down the machine to prevent overheating. Allow the machine to cool down for about 5 minutes and then press the clear reset switch located at the bottom of the base. The machine will then power back on.
HealthMaster Elite - The unit has a built-in safety feature that will shut down the machine to prevent overheating. Allow the machine to cool down for 30 minutes. The machine will then power back on.
11. Why does the blade only spin once and then stop when the "ICE" button is pressed?
The "ICE" button is only used when trying to move contents from the bottom of the Pitcher. It is not a feature that will remain running when pressed.
12. What is the horsepower of the unit?
Both the HealthMaster and the HealthMaster Elite have almost a 2 horsepower motor.
13. What is the wattage?
HealthMaster – 1100 Watts
HealthMaster Elite – 1200 Watts
14. How often should I change my blades?
The Blades of the unit will never have to be replaced.
15. Is it normal for my machine to be loud?
Yes, this is a powerful motor. And there will be some noise associated with it.
16. Can I make flour in the unit?
Yes, you can.
17. Do vegetables need to be cooked before putting in machine?
18. Is the unit dishwasher safe?
The Base is not dishwasher safe. We recommend washing the Pitcher, Lid and Cap by hand. Fill the Pitcher with warm soapy water. Attach the Pitcher to the Base. Then secure Lid and Cap in place. Press ON button. Increase the speed to 8. Then press the RUN button. Allow it to run for about 1 minute. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Yes, you can.
19. Is it normal for the motor to have a slight burning smell?
Yes, it is normal for the unit to have a factory smell. After a few uses the smell will dissipate.
20. Why is there smoke coming from my unit?
The motor was dipped in an anti-corrosive solution so this may cause the unit to smoke lightly for the first couple of uses. But if there is a profuse cloud of smoke then unit is defective and you must follow the return policy.
21. Can anything other than the tamper be used in the machine?
No. The Tamper is specially designed to stop 1 inch above the Blade. We do not recommend that anything other than the Tamper provided is used.
22. Do vegetables need to be cooked before putting in machine?
Yes, you can.
23. What is the difference between this unit and other blenders on the market?
The HealthMaster is not a typical blender. This unit is designed to do 31 kitchen jobs in one. The HealthMaster will make everything from hot soups to cold ice cream in one step.
1. Pulverize fruit
2. Liquefy vegetables
3. Make frozen treats
4. Simmer soup
5. Blend smoothies
6. Grind nut butters
7. Whisk salad dressings
8. Melt chocolate fondue
9. Purée baby food
10. Grate cheese
11. Whip cream
12. Fold batter
13. Mince herbs
14. Mix cocktails
15. Beat sauces
16. Crush ice
17. Shred cooked meat
18. Mash potatoes
19. Cream butters
20. Chop vegetables
21. Emulsify whole produce
22. Dice onions
23. Aerate egg whites
25. Powder sugar
26. Knead dough
27. Prepare yogurt
28. Make soy milk
29. Create coffee drinks
30. Grind grains
31. Make cold sorbets
24. What 20 different kitchen appliances can the HealthMaster do the job of?
They are as follows:
3. 10' cook's knife
4. Immersion blender (stick blender)
5. Snow Cone Maker
6. Coffee mill / grinder
7. Spice mill / grinder
8. Ice Cream maker
9. Smoothie maker/ bar blender
11. Food mill
12. Cheese / Veggie grater
14. Meat grinder
15. Hand mixer
16. Nut butter maker
17. Garlic Press
18. Soy milk maker
19. Milk shake maker
20. Latte whip or other milk frothing apparatus