If you decide that you don’t love this product, your order is covered by our 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee. You have 90 days from the day you receive your product to request a replacement product or refund of the purchase price minus processing and handling fees. Proof of purchase is required.
To receive a refund or replacement, you must return the product to us at your expense. To return the product, call customer service and request a return merchandise authorization number or simply use your original order number. You can find your order number on www.customerstatus.com.
Pack the product carefully and include in the package a note with (1) your name, (2) mailing address, (3) phone number, (4) email address, (5) reason for return, and (6) proof of purchase or order number, and (7) specify on the note whether you are requesting a refund or replacement. Write the return merchandise authorization number on the outside of the package. Send the product to the following return address:
500 Returns Road
Wallingford CT 06495
1. Does the Unit need time to heat up?
The Unit automatically preheats when the cooking cycle is complete. The timer starts counting down once the Unit is preheated.
2. Is it possible to stop the cooking cycle at any time?
You can use the Cancel Button to stop the cooking cycle.
3. Is it possible to shut off the Unit at any time?
Yes, the Unit can be shut off at any time by holding down the Cancel Button for 3 secs.
4. Can I check the food during the cooking process?
You can check the cooking process by pressing the Light Button or pressing the Start / Pause Button and then opening the door.
5. What happens if the unit still does not work after I have tried all the troubleshooting suggestions?
Never attempt home repair. Contact the marketer and follow the procedures set forth by the manual. Failure to do so could render warranty null and void.
The manufacturer warrants that all parts and components are free of defects in materials and workmanship for 60 days. This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
1. The warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated.
2. This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by the manufacturer. Any implied warranty of merchantability or tness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
3. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.