Copper Chef Black Diamond
1. What is the size of the Copper Chef Black Diamond Pan?
The Copper Chef Black Diamond Square Grill Pan, Square Griddle Pan, and Deep Square Pan are all 9.5″. The Deep Square Pan has a capacity of 4.5 quarts.
2. Is there a coating on the Copper Chef Black Diamond Pan that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with nonabrasive soap before first use.
3. Is the Copper Chef Black Diamond Pan actual copper? Will the coating peel?
The Copper Chef Black Diamond Pan is aluminum with copper-colored CeramiTech Diamond Non-Stick Coating that will not chip or peel.
4. What is the Copper Chef Black Diamond Pan made of?
The Copper Chef Black Diamond Pan is aluminum with CeramiTech Diamond Non-Stick Coating and a stainless steel induction plate. The nonstick coating is infused with thousands of real diamond crystals, creating faster heat conductivity with no hot spots.
5. How does the Copper Chef Black Diamond Pan compare to other pans with a ceramic coating?
The Copper Chef Black Diamond Pan’s ceramic coating is 33% harder and 66% more durable than regular ceramic-coated pans. The Pan heats up 30% faster than other pans with ceramic coating, the nonstick efficiency is 85% better than pans with standard ceramic coating, and the Pan is three times more durable than regular pans.
6. Can you cook on an open fire with the Copper Chef Black Diamond Pan?
Although the Pan can be used on an open fire, it is designed for kitchen use.
7. Do I need to use any butter or oil?
The Copper Chef Black Diamond Pan is the first of its kind designed with advanced CeramiTech Diamond Non-Stick Coating. There’s no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil. For added flavor, you may season the cooking surface with natural oils such as olive, canola, or peanut oil.
8. My meals cook much faster in the Copper Chef Black Diamond Pan than in ordinary pans. What’s the secret?
You may find you don’t need to cook with the same high temperatures ordinary pans require. That’s because the Copper Chef Black Diamond Pan has an innovative stainless steel induction plate built directly into the Pan. It distributes high heat quickly and evenly to the entire cooking surface.
9. Is the Copper Chef Black Diamond Pan lined with tin or steel?
No, the Copper Chef Black Diamond Pan is aluminum with a stainless steel induction plate on the bottom.
10. Do I need to polish the Copper Chef Black Diamond Pan like traditional copper pots and pans?
No, the Copper Chef Black Diamond Pan is coated with CeramiTech Diamond Non-Stick Coating, which will not oxidize or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing.
11. How do I clean my Copper Chef Black Diamond Pan?
We recommend you clean your Copper Chef Black Diamond Pan by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. Or, you may put it in the dishwasher.
12. Is the Copper Chef Black Diamond Pan oven safe?
Yes, it is heat resistant up to 850° F.
13. Does the Copper Chef Black Diamond Pan contain PTFE or PFOA?
Absolutely not. The Copper Chef Black Diamond Pan is free of both PTFE & PFOA.
14. What kind of utensils should I use with the Copper Chef Black Diamond Pan?
To prevent scratching the coating, do not cut food on the Copper Chef cookware using sharp utensils, such as forks, knives, mashers, or whisks, that can deteriorate the cooking surface.
15. How do I store the Copper Chef Black Diamond Pan?
Copper Chef Black Diamond cookware can be stacked using the flat tempered glass lids. To stack the cookware, turn the pan’s lid over so that the lid’s handle is inside the pan. Another pan can be stacked on top of the lid. For best results, stack smaller pans on top of larger pans.
16. Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
Always remember to use potholders, as the handle can get hot when on the stovetop and in the oven. If you received a lid, potholders should be used as well. When lifting the lid, divert your face and body from the pan as hot steam may escape.
Tristar Products is committed to providing the best products and friendliest customer service. If you should have any questions about ordering or a question about any of our great products. Please feel free to email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible. Emails will be answered during business hours from 9 am – 8 pm Monday- Friday.
For your convenience, you can check order status from this page as well. Simply click www.customerstatus.com 24/7, to view current order information, including shipment information.
Customer Service Hours:
Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST
Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
Contact Us: English and Spanish
Phone Number: 973-287-5149