What You'll Get
Lid & Pulp Guard
Dimensions (WxDxH): 8.7” x 12.6” x 16.9”
Colors: Brushed Stainless Steel
Warranty: 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Capacity: 27.05 fl oz
Power: 1200 Watts
Settings: 3 Variable Speeds
Available at These Retailers:
What are some of the benefits of juicing?
Juicing with the PowerXL Self-Cleaning Juicer can help unlock all the vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatories in all-natural fresh fruits and vegetables
What are the 3 speed settings for?
- Speed 1: Softer vegetables (berries, leafy greens, grapes)
- Speed 2: Medium hardness fruits and vegetables (apples, cooked beets)
- Speed 3: Hard fruits and vegetables (beets, carrots, sweet potato, ginger)NOTE: If you are juicing more than one type of fruit or vegetable, choose the speed based on the hardest fruit or vegetable being juiced.
What is the wattage?
What is the RPM?
How does the Self-Cleaning Function work?
Use the Self-Cleaning Function after you have completed juicing or when you want to switch the flavor of your juice with minimal cleaning in between. To use the Self-Cleaning Function:
- Fill a container with at least 1 cup of water. Press the Self-Cleaning button.
- Pour water into the Chute while lightly pressing down on the Self-Cleaning button at least 3 times. Note: The Self-Cleaning button does not need to be pressed hard, just enough to engage the scraper and screen.
- The cleaning scraper will remove the leftover pulp from the screen.
- If you plan on using the pulp, remove the pulp from the pulp collector before using the Self-Cleaning function.
- After you are done using the juicer, take it apart, and clean the components.CLEANING TIP: The cleaning scraper moves up and down to clean. Pulp can get caught when the scraper slides up into its resting place. When washing the Juicer, press down on the Self-Cleaning button and be sure to clean around the scraper.
What is the time frame for the Money-Back Guarantee?
The PowerXL Self-Cleaning Juicer is covered by a 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee. Some instruction manuals may state we offer a 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee, but this is incorrect. We apologize for the misprint.
How do I remove the filter?
To remove the filter, pull it up and off the power base. The filter will detach easily.
The Juicer isn’t juicing. What can I do to fix this?
First check to see if you used the correct speed for the type of food you are juicing. Next, check to see if the Self-Cleaning button is pressed accidentally.
How do I remove the Self-Cleaning scraper?
The scraper can be removed by gently pulling the scraper from the top and pulling it off the top and the bottom of the juicer. It may be easier to press the button down to provide better access to the metal arm the scraper attaches to. There are metal pins helping to hold the scraper on. Make sure to not rip the holes when removing the scraper and to reattach the scraper at the holes when you put the scraper back on.
NOTE: The scraper should be removed and washed periodically.
Do you sell replacement parts or accessories?
Yes, the self-cleaning scraper, blade/filter, pulp collector, lid & pulp guard, receptacle, and pusher are available for purchase.
What is the best way to clean the filter?
To clean the filter, use a soft bristle brush to lightly brush any leftover pulp from the screen.
The spout drips juice after I am done juicing. What can I do to fix this?
Turn the spout face up to prevent drips. Make sure the spout is facing toward the receptacle when juicing or using the Self-Cleaning Function.
Your order is covered by our 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee which starts upon the receipt of your order. If for any reason you would like to replace or return your product within 90 days of purchase, your order number can be used as your return merchandise authorization number (RMA ). With this RMA, you can return your items to the address provided below for a replacement and incur no additional processing and handling fees for the replacement unit or refund of your purchase price, less processing, and handling. You are responsible for the cost of returning the product.
If you have additional questions, You can email us at email@example.com Provide your name, address, phone #, order number and email address and question or call customer service at 1-973-287-5100 and request an RMA.
PowerXL Self-Cleaning Juicer
500 Returns Road
Wallingford, CT 06495
Tristar Products is committed to providing the best products and friendliest customer service. If you should have any questions about ordering or a question about any of our great products. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible. Emails will be answered during business hours from 9 am – 8 pm Monday- Friday.
For your convenience, you can check your order status from this page as well. Simply click www.customerstatus.com 24/7, to view current order information, including shipment information.
Customer Service Hours:
Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST
Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
Contact Us: English and Spanish
Phone Number: 973-287-5100