Grilled Chicken Pesto Panini
- 1Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1tablespoonPesto Paste
- 1Serving Fresh Mozzerella Cheese Balls
- 1Panini Bread
1. Butter one slice of bread and place the buttered side down on the grill. Spread pesto on other side of bread and then layer remaining ingredients. Butter other slice of bread and place on top with buttered side facing up.
2. Place the grill press lid on top of the sandwich without the support ring.
3. Place grill in microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove the grill from microwave and serve.