Grilled Turkey Burgers
- 0.75poundGround Turkey (99% fat free)
- 0.25unknownSweet Bell Pepper
- 0.5unknownRed Onion
- 1tablespoonFresh Cilantro
- 2unknownEgg Whites
- 0.5teaspoonSea Salt
- 1tablespoonExtra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Preheat the grill in the microwave for 3 minutes.
2. Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl. Form two patties and place one in the preheated grill.
3. Put the grill press lid directly onto burger without the support ring and microwave for 4 minutes.
4. Carefully remove from microwave and serve the first turkey burger.
5. Place the second burger on the grill and cook for 3 minutes.