Stuffed Pork Loin
- 2unknownPork Chops
- 3ounceStuffing Dry Mix
- 0.5teaspoonSea Salt
- 0.25teaspoonblack pepper
1. Make stuffing and set aside.
2. Preheat the grill in the microwave for 4 minutes.
3. Make a slit into the pork big enough to hold the stuffing. Season the pork.
4. Put the pork on the grill and place the grill press lid directly onto meat without the support ring.
5. Place grill in microwave for 3 minutes. Turn each pork loin over and replace the lid.
6. Return grill to the microwave and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Let it rest for 10 minutes before serving.