- 2sliceRye Bread
- 1unknownGround Beef Hamburger Patty (10% fat)
- 2sliceSwiss Cheese
- 0.5unknownWhite Onion
- 1tablespoonunsalted butter
1. Butter one slice of bread and place the buttered side down on the grill. Add 1 slice of Swiss cheese and then the burger. Next, place the onions and then the Swiss cheese on top. Butter other slice of bread and place on top with buttered side facing up.
2. Put the grill press lid directly onto patty without the support ring.
3. Place the grill into the microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove the grill from microwave and serve.