- 3unknownGarlic Cloves
- 0.75Stick Butter, Unsalted
- 1tablespoonFresh Parsley
- 0.25teaspoonSea Salt
- 0.25teaspoonBlack Ground Pepper
- 2tablespoonWhite wine
1. Put the shrimp, garlic, and butter into the grill.
2. Place the support ring on top of the base and then place the lid on top.
3. Put grill into the microwave for 4 minutes.
4. Remove grill and add the rest of the ingredients.
5. Replace lid and cook in microwave for an additional 4 minutes.
6. Remove the grill from microwave and serve.