Recipe Type: Power AirFryer Oven
- 0salt, to taste, divided
- 1.5cupseltzer water, cold
- 10ouncecod filet
- 1teaspoonground white pepper
- 1cuppanko breadcrumbs
- 6flour tortillas
- 1lemon, cut into wedges
- 2tablespooncilantro, chopped
- In a bowl: Add the flour, cornstarch, and salt.
- Mix in the cold seltzer.
- Mix all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Cut the cod filet into long 2-oz pieces and season them with the salt and white pepper.
- In a pan: Add the panko breadcrumbs. Dip each piece of cod into the tempura batter. Then, dredge the cod in the panko breadcrumbs.
- Place the breaded cod on the Air Flow Racks. Slide the racks into the Power AirFryer Oven.
- Set the Power AirFryer Oven to the French Fries setting (400° F). Set the cooking time to 10 mins. Halfway through the cooking cycle, turn the fish sticks.
- Once the cooking time is complete, remove the fish sticks.
- Spread the guacamole on a tortilla. Place one fish stick in the tortilla and top with some coleslaw, salsa, and a squeeze of lemon. Top with chopped cilantro. Repeat until all the ingredients are used up. Fold the tacos before eating.