Recipe Type: Power AirFryer Oven
- 1cupunseasoned breadcrumbs
- 0.25cupParmesan cheese, grated
- 0.25cupparsley, chopped
- 1teaspoondried oregano
- 3clovegarlic, minced
- 4tablespoonbutter, melted
- 2dozen clams, shucked
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, parsley, oregano, garlic, lemon zest and melted butter. Mix to create crumbs.
- Place a heaping tbsp of the crumb mixture onto the exposed clams.
- Fill the Copper Chef cake insert or other pan with a cup of coarse sea salt. Nestle the clams in the salt and cook at 400 for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and lemon wedges.