- 0.25cupscallions, finely chopped
- 0.25cupCelery, diced
- 2tablespoonfresh parsley, chopped
- 1tablespoonsweet chili sauce
- 1teaspoonseafood seasoning
- 0.5teaspoonground black pepper
- 1cupcracker crumbs
- 1poundLump crab meat
- 1tablespoonsweet pickle relish
- 1tablespoonthai chili sauce
- 1tablespoonLemon juice
- 1pinchsalt and pepper to season
1. In a large bowl, combine all breadcrumb ingredients except crab meat and cracker crumbs
2. Gently mix in crab meat and 1⁄4 cup of the cracker crumbs.
3. Spread the remaining crumbs on a work surface.
4. Form crab mixture into 12 equally sized balls.
5. Place the balls onto the crumbs to evenly coat and gently press to make a patty.
6. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
7. Arrange crab cakes onto the Air Flow Racks.
8. Press the Steaks/Chops Button. Decrease the Timer to 20 minutes to begin cooking cycle.
9. While the crab cakes cook, make the dipping sauce: combine all ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
10. Serve crab cakes warm with dipping sauce.