Recipe Type: Power AirFryer Oven
- 2cuppanko breadcrumbs
- 0.25cupparmesan, grated
- 1teaspoonGarlic powder
- 4chicken cutlets
- 0salt and black pepper, divided
- 2eggs, beaten
- 1teaspoonWhite wine vinegar
- 0juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2tablespoonExtra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1beefsteak tomato, diced
- 0shaved parmesan, for garnish
- Combine panko breadcrumbs, Parmesan, and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Generously season the chicken cutlets with the salt and pepper.
- Add the eggs to a separate bowl.
- Dip the cutlets into the egg. Then, coat with them the panko mixture.
- Place the cutlets on the Air Flow Racks.
- Press the Steaks/Chops Button (370° F). Decrease the cooking time to 15 minutes to begin cooking cycle.
- While chicken cooks, make the salad: Whisk together the vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the arugula and coat with the dressing.
- When the chicken is done cooking, plate the chicken and top with the diced tomato and the arugula salad and garnish with the shaved Parmesan.