Bourbon Glazed Pineapple
Recipe Type: Power AirFryer Oven
- 1Pineapple, top and bottom removed, skin removed
- 2tablespoonBrown Sugar
- 2tablespoonmelted butter
- 0.5teaspoonVanilla Extract
- Place the pineapple on the spit of a Power Air Fryer Oven and secure with the fork attachments.
- In a small bowl, combine the bourbon, brown sugar, melted butter and vanilla extract; stir.
- Roast the pineapple at 400 degrees for 40 minutes, brushing with the bourbon glaze every 5 minutes.
- Make sure to push the rotate button.
- Remove the pineapple from the spit and slice.
- Serve with ice cream, whipped cream, chopped pecans and a drizzle of caramel sauce.