- 4Limes, divided
- 0.5cupExtra Virgin Olive Oil
- 0.25cupfresh mint, chopped
- 8large cloves garlic, minced
- 12lamb loin chops, trimmed
1. In a large bowl, combine the zest and juice from 3 limes, oil, mint, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well.
2. Add the lamb and toss to coat.
3. Marinate the lamb for 4 hours, tossing every hour.
4. Cut the remaining lime into wedges.
5. Skewer the meaty part of 2 lamb chops onto a skewer. Place a lime wedge onto the skewer and repeat with two additional pieces of lamb, another wedge and a final two pieces of lamb.
6. Make a second skewer.
7. Drape the bones of the first skewer over the center spit and attach the skewer to the rotisserie wheel.
8. Use an empty skewer to secure the lamb bones.
9. Rotate the wheel and repeat with the second lamb skewer.
10. Roast at 370 for 15-20 minutes for medium-rare.