Shrimp Po' Boy
Recipe Type: Power AirFryer Oven
- 0.5teaspoonGarlic powder
- 0.5teaspoononion powder
- 0.25teaspooncayenne pepper
- 1large egg, beaten
- 16shrimp, peeled, deveined & tails removed
- 2tablespoonchili sauce
- 4Portuguese rolls
- 0lettuce, shredded
- 0tomatoes, sliced
- 0dill pickle slices
- Combine the seasoning ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine the egg mixture ingredients in a second bowl.
- Combine the cornmeal mixture ingredients in a third bowl.
- Toss the shrimp in the bowl with the seasoning to coat the shrimp in the seasoning, then dip the shrimp in the bowl with the egg mixture, and finally coat the shrimp in the cornmeal mixture.
- Place the shrimp on two Air Flow Racks. Spray the shrimp with the olive oil spray. Place the Racks on the middle and upper shelves of the Power AirFryer Oven.
- Press the Power Button, increase the cooking temperature to 390° F, and decrease the cooking time 12 mins. Rotate the Racks halfway through the cooking time (6 mins.).
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread the sauce on the Portuguese rolls and place the lettuce, tomato, and pickles on the rolls.
- Top the rolls with the shrimp.