Mini Rigatoni Bolognese
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 pound ground beef
1 Medium onion, peeled, finely chopped
2 clove Garlic, peeled and minced
1 Medium carrot, peeled and finely chopped
0.75 cup Beef broth
0 Pinch cayenne pepper
6 tablespoon Finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
1 pound Mini rigatoni pasta
0 Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
16 ounce tomato puree
- Place the inner pot in the Power Cooker. Place the oil in the inner pot. Press the RICE/RISOTTO button. Place the beef in the pot. Stirring occasionally while cooking.
- After 5 minutes add the onion, garlic, carrots and cook until the time is up.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the Parmigiano.
- Place the lid on the Power Cooker, lock the lid and switch the pressure release valve to closed.
- Press the WARM/CANCEL button.
- Press the BEANS/LENTILS button.
- Once the timer reaches 0, the cooker will automatically switch to KEEP WARM. Switch the pressure release valve to open. When the steam is completely released, remove the lid.
- Serve with Parmigiano-Reggiano.