1 unknown box stuffing
5 turkey cutlets, thinly sliced
2 can cream of chicken soup
0.5 cup milk
16 ounce frozen peas & carrots
- Place the inner pot in the Power Multi-Cooker.
- In a bowl add the chicken soup and the milk to loosen the soup so it is not too thick.
- Mix the stuffing with ½ cup chicken broth.
- Place all the stuffing on the bottom of the pot.
- Layer the turkey cutlets over the stuffing.
- Place the frozen veggies over the cutlets.
- Evenly spread the cream of chicken soup over the vegetables.
- Close and secure the lid on the Power Multi-Cooker.
- Press the Function Button until you reach the Bake Setting, then press the Cook Time Selector Button until you reach 60 minutes.
- Press the Start Button.
- Once the timer reaches 0, the Power Multi-Cooker will automatically switch to Keep Warm.
- When done, let it set for a few minutes on Warm.
- Serve with cranberry sauce.