2 Granny Smith Apples, cored and diced
1 stick butter, softened
0.666667 cup sugar
1 cup yogurt
0.5 cup chopped walnuts
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
2 cup all-purpose flour
0.25 cup Brown Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 cup warm water
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter and white sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs and yogurt. Mix.
- Add diced apples and remaining dry ingredients except brown sugar. Mix until creamy.
- Butter a ceramic dish that will fit into the Cooker.
- Arrange apple on the bottom of the ceramic dish. Sprinkle chopped walnuts and brown sugar over the apples.
- Carefully pour batter over the apples.
- Cover the dish with foil.
- Place the Inner Pot into the Pressure Cooker.
- Place the Wire Rack into the Inner Pot. Add 2 cups of water. Place the ceramic dish on the Rack.
- Secure the Lid on the Cooker. Lock the Lid and switch the Pressure Release Valve to Closed.
- Press the CHICKEN/MEAT button and then the COOK TIME SELECTOR button until the time reads 20 minutes.
- Once the timer reaches 0, the Pressure Cooker will automatically switch to KEEP WARM. Press CANCEL. Let the pressure release naturally. Switch the Pressure Release Valve to Open. When the steam is completely released, remove the Lid.
- Let cool 15 minutes before serving.