Potato Leek Soup
Recipe Type: Soups and Stews
3 pound Russet potatoes peeled large, diced
2 leeks white parts only, large, diced
1 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon hot sauce
6 cup chicken stock
0.5 tablespoon salt
0.5 tablespoon White Pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 ounce Heavy Cream
0 chives or scallions
- Place the inner pot into the Pressure Cooker. Press the Soup button. 10 min
- Add the oil; sweat the leeks and celery
- Add in the remaining ingredients except the heavy cream and garnish.
- Place the lid on the Pressure Cooker and Lock. Switch the Pressure Release Valve to Closed.
- Once the timer reaches 0, the Cooker will automatically switch to KEEP WARM. Press the CANCEL button. Switch the Pressure Release Valve to Open. When the steam is released completely, remove the lid.
- Puree the soup with an emersion blender or carefully in small batcher in a blender.
- Add in the heavy cream while blending add salt and pepper to taste.