Corned Beef Hash
1 pound corned beef, diced
2 pound frozen steak-cut French fries
1 cup green & red peppers, diced
1 onion, diced
4 tablespoon butter
4 ounce water
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
- Place the Inner Pot in the Power Pressure Cooker XL. Press the Fish/Vegetable button and set the cooking time to 2 mins.
- Add the corned beef and cook until all sides are seared.
- Add the butter. When the butter is melted, add the onions and peppers and sweat them for a few minutes.
- Add in the French fries and water. Season with the salt and black pepper.
- Place the Lid on the cooker, lock the Lid, and switch the Pressure Valve to Closed.
- Once the cooking time is complete, the cooker will automatically switch to KEEP WARM. Press the CANCEL button. When the steam is completely released, remove the lid.
- Press the Chicken/Meat button. Cook until the corned beef hash is browned and it has formed a crust.
- Serve as side or entrée