Loaded Potato Pizza
Copper Chef Perfect Pizza Pan
Recipe Type: Pizza
1 pound Pizza Dough
0.333333 cup sour cream
1 cup Ricotta
1 teaspoon salt
0.5 teaspoon pepper
1 cup mini tater tots
3 cup shredded chedder
4 slice bacon
2 tablespoon Scallions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll or hand-pull the dough to fit a Copper Pizza Pan, fitted with the Deep Dish Springform.
- In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, ricotta, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Spread the cheese mixture onto the pizza dough, leaving a ¾” crust.
- Distribute the tater tots evenly over the cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle the cheddar evenly over the top.
- Bake until the crust is golden brown and the tots are crispy, 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the pizza with the crumbled bacon and scallions. 9. Garnish with sour cream.