Copper Chef Grill
1. Preheat a Copper Chef Grill Pan over medium heat.
2. Cut the ends off the baguette and slice longways.
3. Cut each piece in half.
4. Brush each piece of the baguette with some olive oil and grill, cut side down, until toasted, about 3 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and rub each piece of bread with the garlic.
6. Top the warm bread with the sliced mozzarella. Set aside.
7. Place the tomatoes onto the grill and cook until they begin to char, flip and cook an additional couple of minutes. Remove from the heat.
8. Spread 1/4 cup of the arugula over each slice of bread. Top with the charred tomatoes. Drizzle with balsamic glaze.