Copper Chef Griddle
1. Preheat a Copper Chef Griddle Pan over medium heat.
2. In a large bowl, combine the half and half, eggs, vanilla, salt and cinnamon. Whisk to combine.
3. Quickly dunk the challah slices into the egg mixture, being sure to fully submerge.
4. Brush the griddle with some butter.
5. Place the bread onto the griddle and cook until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side.
6. To serve, cut two pieces of french toast in half and line in a sundae boat or bowl.
7. Top with vanilla ice cream and some chopped walnuts.
8. Drizzle with maple syrup and garnish with whipped cream and more maple syrup.