2 cup yellow rice
2 cup chicken stock
8 ounce frozen peas
1 pound bag frozen seafood mix
- Place the inner pot in the Power Multi-Cooker.
- Add the yellow rice, chicken stock, seafood mix and stir to mix.
- Close and secure the lid on the Power Multi-Cooker.
- Press the Function Button until you reach the Rice Setting.
- Press the Start Button.
- Once the timer reaches 0, the Power Multi-Cooker will automatically switch to Keep Warm.
- Add in the peas, gently mix and let them cook for 3 minutes with the heat of the cooked rice.