S'mores Icebox Cake
Copper Chef Copper Crisp and Bake Pan XL
Recipe Type: Dessert
3 cup heavy whipping cream
7 ounce containers marshmallow creme
30 graham crackers
2 cup mini marshmallows
1.5 cup chocolate fudge
- Whip the whipping cream and marshmallow creme in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment until firm peaks form.
- To assemble, spread a thin layer of cream in the bottom of a Copper Chef Bake and Crisp Pan, fitted with the easy lift insert.
- Place a layer of graham crackers over the cream.
- Spread a ¼” layer of cream over the grahams.
- Repeat 3 more times, using up the cream and graham crackers.
- Refrigerate at least six hours, preferably overnight.
- Slice the cake using the 9-piece divider accessory.
- Sprinkle the top layer of cream with some marshmallows and toast with a torch.
- Drizzle with the chocolate sauce.
Buy the Copper Chef Perfect Loaf Pan!