Copper Chef Wonder Cooker
Recipe Type: Beef
0.25 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 large white onions, chopped
2 green bell peppers, seeded & diced
8 cloves garlic, minced
5 pound ground beef
2 tablespoon cumin
3 tablespoon Chili powder
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
1 tablespoon salt
1 Anaheim pepper, roasted, peeled & chopped
4 ounce cans of dark kidney beans, drained
2 ounce cans of crushed tomatoes
0 sour cream, for serving
0 shredded cheddar, for serving
0 scallions, chopped, for serving
- Place the Wonder Cooker's Casserole Pan on the stove top. Pour the olive oil into the Casserole Pan. Warm over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions, bell pepper, and garlic to the Casserole Pan and cook until softened (about 6 mins.).
- Add the ground beef and cook, stirring often, until all the meat is browned (about 8 mins.).
- Add the cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika, and salt; stir to combine and cook for 2 mins.
- Add the roasted Anaheim pepper, kidney beans, and crushed tomatoes and stir to combine..
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook until thickened (60 mins.).
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkling of cheddar cheese and chopped scallions.