Ice Cream Sandwich
Copper Chef Wonder Cooker
Recipe Type: Dessert
3 Large eggs
1.5 cup whole milk
0.75 cup vegetable oil
1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
2 cup flour
3 cup sugar
1 cup Cocoa Powder
1 tablespoon Baking Powder
1.5 teaspoon baking soda
1.5 teaspoon salt
0.75 cup water, boiling
3.5 us liquid quart containers vanilla ice cream, softened
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Whisk together the egg mixture ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk together the dry mixture ingredients in a separate large bowl.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry mixture and mix until well combined.
- Whisk in the boiling water and beat until well combined.
- Pour half of the batter into the Wonder Cooker’s Casserole Pan.
- Pour the other half of the batter into the Shallow Pan.
- Combine the Casserole Pan and the Shallow Pan to form the Double Cooker. Cook in the oven at 350° F until a cake tester comes out clean (about 25–30 mins.).
- Let the cake halves cool for 15 mins. before ipping them onto cooling racks. Then, cool completely.
- Place the cake that was baked in the Casserole Pan back into the Casserole Pan.
- Use a plastic straw tomake holes in a grid pattern on the cake to mimic those found on an ice cream sandwich.
- Beat the icecream in a stand mixer until creamy but still stiff.
- Pour the ice cream on to the cake in the Casserole Pan.
- Top the ice cream with the remaining cake and place in the freezer overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove the cake from the Casserole Pan and trim the edges.