1. Place a layer of the pie dough into a lightly greased 8-in. pie pan.
2. Trim the dough, leaving 1 in. over the side of the pan.
3. Fold the excess dough inward to create a thick crust.
4. Create a scalloped edge using your thumbs and pointer finger.
5. Refrigerate the dough for 15 mins.
6. Fill the shell with the cherry filling. You may have some left over.
7. Cut the remaining pie crust into strips. Create a lattice over the filling.
8. Brush the lattice with the egg wash and sprinkle with the sugar.
9. Place a Pizza Rack in the Power AirFryer 360.
10. Place the pan on the Rack. Select the Bake setting, increase the cooking temperature to 350° F/175° C, and increase the cooking time to 45 mins. Press the Start/Pause Button to begin the cooking cycle.