Recipe Type: Toss and Go Recipes
2 cup Of long grain white rice
16 ounce water
1 tablespoon oil
0 Pinch of salt (optional)
- Place the inner pot into the Pressure Cooker.
- Add the rice, water, oil and salt.
- Press the RICE/RISOTTO button once to select White (6 minutes).
- Place the lid on the Pressure Cooker, lock the lid and switch the pressure release valve to closed.
- Once the timer reaches 0, the cooker will automatically switch to KEEP WARM. Press the CANCEL button. Let the steam naturally release. When the steam is completely released, remove the lid.
- Fluff rice with a fork.