Caramelized Onion Beef Brisket Sliders
1. Place the Wonder Cooker’s Casserole Pan on the stove top. Add the butter to the Casserole Pan and cook until the butter is melted.
2. Add the onions to the Casserole Pan and sauté until the onions begin to caramelize (about 20 mins.) and then remove and reserve the onions.
3. Preheat the oven to 325°F/163°C.
4. Add the olive oil to the Casserole Pan and heat the oil.
5. Season the brisket with the salt and black pepper. Place the brisket in the Casserole Pan and brown the brisket for 3–5 mins. per side over medium-high heat. Remove and reserve the brisket.
6. Add the garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and broth to the Casserole Pan and stir well. Return the brisket to the Casserole Pan and top with the onions.
7. Cover the Casserole Pan with the Grill Pan, transfer the Casserole Pan to the oven, and cook at 325°F/163°C until tender (3–4 hrs.).
8. Remove and slice the brisket. Increase the oven temperature to 400°F/204°C.
9. Slice the dinner rolls in half. Place the bottom of the rolls in the Grill Pan. Top the roll bottoms with the sliced brisket, onions, Swiss cheese, and then the roll tops. Brush the tops of the rolls with the melted butter.
10. Transfer the Grill Pan to the oven and cook at 400°F/204°C until the cheese is melted.
11. Cut the sliders before serving.