Salmon & Dill in Foil
1. Lay out a large piece of foil and place the salmon fillet on top of the foil.
2. Top the salmon with the carrot and celery.
3. Combine the butter, dill, shallot, lemon zest, salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Place slices of the butter mix on top of the salmon.
4. Pour the wine in the foil.
5. Fold the foil and close it tightly around the ingredients.
6. Place the Grill Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill and preheat the grill to 390° F.
7. Place the foil-wrapped ingredients on the grill and cook for 15–20 mins.