Tuna Steaks with Wasabi Mayo
1. Place the Grill Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill and preheat the grill to 350° F.
2. Combine the haricot verts, potatoes, ½ tsp. salt, ½ tsp. black pepper, and ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil in a bowl and toss.
3. Place the haricot verts and potatoes on the grill and cook until tender. Remove and reserve the haricot verts and potatoes and increase the grill’s heat to 450° F.
4. Combine the soy sauce, mirin, and olive oil in a shallow dish. Add the tuna steaks to the dish and marinate for 10 mins.
5. Grill the tuna steaks until the desired doneness is reached (about 6 mins. per side). Remove and reserve the steaks.
6. Combine the wasabi powder and mayonnaise in a small bowl to make the wasabi mayo.
7. Combine the Nicoise olives, mixed green salad, white balsamic vinegar, tarragon, haricot verts, potatoes, ½ tsp. mustard, ¼ tsp. sea salt, ¼ tsp. black pepper, and 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil in a second bowl and mix.
8. Combine the red wine vinegar, garlic, sugar, ¼ tsp. mustard, ¼ tsp. sea salt, ¼ tsp. black pepper, and ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil in a third bowl to make a vinaigrette and toss with the salad.
9. Serve the tuna steaks over the Nicoise salad and drizzle the wasabi mayo over the tuna steaks.